Will my high school send my college transcript for any PSEO/CIS credits I have earned?
- No, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have your final official transcript sent directly to the Registrar's Office.
If you are a NEW incoming student, please have an official transcript sent to :
Office of Admission
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John's University
2850 Abbey Plaza
PO Box 7155
Collegeville, MN 56321
When will I know how my PSEO credits have been evaluated, etc.?
- A copy of your evaluation will be mailed out to you by the Academic Advising Office.
When will PSEO credits appear on my records?
- PSEO credits will not be updated on your records until late September. An email is sent out to all first year students indicating when this is completed and to review your records.
Why do my AP & IB credits appear on my schedule and not my PSEO credits?
- AP & IB credits do not affect your earned credits at this time whereas PSEO credits would.
Do all PSEO credits transfer?
- An official transcript is required from a recognized accredited institution. A course by course evaluation is done to determine if courses fulfill common curriculum (general) or elective credits. Any courses for a major or minor need approval from the Department Chair.
Do the grades for my PSEO credits count on my CSB/SJU GPA?
- No, a grade of C or better is required to transfer the credits but the grades are not reflected on your CSB/SJU transcript.
How are AP & IB credits determined?
- AP & IB credits are determined by the specific departments. Based on the obtained score, credit is given.