School of Theology
Class Schedule School of Theology and Seminary
Registration for New or Readmitting Students
Complete a Data Collection form for New or Readmitting Graduate Students
Registration for Current Students
Dropping or adding a class:
- Through the first week of the semester use Banner Web Self Service to make changes.
- After the first week of the semester, speak with the Dean of Students for the School of Theology to add a course
- After the first week of the semester use the SOT drop/withdraw form
Independent Learning Project (ILP) Form
- Students intending to audit a course (earn no credit) are required to complete an Audit Change of Status Form during the first week of class.
- When auditing a course, students are expected to attend all regular classes.
- Change of Status
- A student who begins a semester registered for credit may change to audit status any time during the first 4 weeks of the semester.
- A student who begins a semester auditing a course may change to credit-bearing status ONLY during the 1st week of the semester.
- Courses audited are not included in determining the total credits earned toward a major, total credits earned toward a degree, or in the calcuation of the cumulative grade point average.
- The credit value of any audited course is calculated in the assessment of tuition.