STEP 1: Confirm you have been accepted to at least one major:
Confirm that you have been accepted to at least one major - in DegreeWorks under Degree in Bachelor of Arts (or Science) the 2nd box should be checked as Accepted to a Major.
- If this is not checked, you will need to complete an Acceptance to Major form and have it approved by the Department Chair.
STEP 2: Review your completed degree requirements on DegreeWorks:
Log on to BannerWeb→Student Services→Student Records→DegreeWorks
- Review your Common Curriculum requirements
- If you believe anything is listed incorrectly, please email the Registrar's Office.
- Review your fulfilled requirements for your declared Major(s)/ Minor(s).
- If a major or minor is not showing up on DegreeWorks it will be added when you turn in your Degree Application (link below)
- Any deviation from the major/minor requirements listed on DegreeWorks must be document on a substitution form and approved by the department chair (multiple changes can be listed on the same substitution). **please note: Substitutions for in progress coursework not yet taken will not show up on DegreeWorks.
STEP 3: DEGREE APPLICATION:
Complete the Degree Application form.
You can also access this form by logging into BannerWeb - click on Student Records-click on Apply to Graduate