CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
- A Degree Application must be submitted to the Registrar's Office prior to the award of a degree from the College of Saint Benedict or Saint John's University.
- An email is sent spring semester to all CSB/SJU Juniors inviting them to complete a Degree Application.
- Emails are sent to students three times during their senior year, September, February, and April, to encourage them to check DegreeWorks.
- Upon successful completion of all degree requirements, diplomas and transcripts are sent to all graduates at their permanent address.
- A Degree Application allows students the privilege to participate in the May commencement ceremony.
- Students may participate in the May commencement ceremony if they are within 8 credits of completing all degree requirements.
- Students who leave CSB/SJU may transfer up to eight semester credits from another accredited institution of higher education to complete their degree requirements.