Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Employee/Spouse/Abbey Member Registration Questions

When can I register for courses?

  • Fall term - August 1
  • Spring term - December 1

How can I register for courses?

  • Complete a registration request (Data Collection Form) through the online forms link, fill out all information & submit.  Your request will be submitted electronically directly to the Registrar's Office.  Requests will be processed on or after Aug 1 for Fall registrations & on or after December 1 for spring registrations.
  • Complete an Employee Class Authorization Form available through the online forms link.  The form is also available through the Human Resources Office webpage.
  • Turn in the completed Employee Class Authorization Form to the Human Resources Office

How do I drop a course I registered for?

  • Send an email to or call 320-363-3399
  • Please include the date of last attendance.
  • Inform the instructor that you are dropping or withdrawing 

Where can I find registration forms?

  • Click here for registration forms.