- Internship experiences assist students in evaluating a variety of career goals.
- Students practice responsibility for their own career development.
- Classroom learning is enhanced by the thoughtful integration of field experiences.
Semester Internships: POLS 397
Recent Graduate Careers
- Peace Corps
- Fulbright Scholarship, Jordan and Egypt
- Graduate study at George Washington University
- Graduate study at the Humphrey Institute, University of Minnesota
- Graduate study at the University of Denver
- Graduate study at Duke University
- Graduate study at Wilson School of Public Affairs, Princeton University
- Graduate study at Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Law school, University of Minnesota
- Law school, Harvard University
- Law school, University of California-Berkeley
- State Department, Washington, D.C.
- Legislative staff, Minnesota State Senate
- Member, Minnesota House of Representatives
- U.S. Senator's Minnesota office, Minneapolis, Minn.
- U.S. Congressional staff, Washington, D.C.
- Statistician/data analyst, Pennsylvania Medical Society, Carlisle, Pa.
- Analyst, Accenture, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Operations Support Specialist, General Mills, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Government Relations Rpecialist, Minnesota Medical Association, St. Paul, Minn.
- Program Analyst, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C.
- Campaign Division Director, United Way, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Mediator, Department of Agriculture, state of South Dakota
- Social Funds Specialist, World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Vice President, Senior National Sales Executive, Wells Fargo Bank, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Network Specialist, West Group, St. Paul, Minn.