CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Office: Main Building, Room 410C, CSB
Spring 2014 Courses:
- FYS 100 - First Year Seminar
- POLS 121, Introduction to International Relations
- B.A. in Political Science, American University of Beirut, 1972
- M.A., Jawaharlal Nehru University, 1974
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1978
- Ph.D. in Political Science, University of Chicago, 1988.
- International Relations
- Asian Politics
- Introduction to Gender and Women's Studies
- Global Gender Relations
- First Year Symposium
- Politics and Political Life
- Developing Nations
- Senior Research Seminar in International Relations
- New Gender Relations
- Senior Seminar
- Women's political representation in India and global comparison
- Politics of memory
- Gender socialization of men and women
- Rise of Hindu nationalism
- Role of Women in Afghanistan
Recommended advisor for: students interested in international relations and comparative politics.
An Interview with Professor Parikh (Fall 2003)
Recently Published Articles
Logos - Review Essay: India Rising: Contrasting Perspectives
Manju also wrote "Preparing the Young Male Leaders of Tomorrow: What Has Women's Studies got to do with it?" in NEW DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS SERVICES, special issue titled "Developing Effective Programs and Services for College," edited by Gar Kellom , No# 107, Fall 2004, Jossey-Bass, San Fransisco.