Journal for Peace & Justice Studies
Fall 2010 Volume 20, Number 2
Special Issue: Peacebuilding in Africa
Guest Editors: Ron Pagnucco and Christopher Hausmann
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: Peacebuilding in Africa
-- Ron Pagnucco, College of St. Benedict/St. John's University, USA
-- Christopher Hausmann, University of Notre Dame, USA
2. The Concepts and Practice of Peace, Peacebuilding and Religious Peacebuilding: Lessons from Kenya.
-- Shamsia Ramadhan, Life and Peace Institute, Kenya
3. Propositions of the Second African Bishops Synod: A Selection and Introduction.
-- Rocco Puopolo, Africa Faith and Justice Network, USA
4. How Small Christian Communities Promote Reconciliation, Justice and Peace in Eastern Africa.
-- Joseph Healey, Hekima College and Tangaza College, Kenya
5. "My Tribe is Humanity": An Interview with Archbishop John Baptist Odama of Uganda.
-- Todd Whitmore, University of Notre Dame, USA
6. The Peacebuilding Potential of Catholic Relief Services' Savings and Internal Lending Communities (SILC) in Rwanda.
-- Suzanne Toton, Villanova University, USA
7. In Search of Justice: African and Western Approaches to Transitional Justice.
-- Joleen Steyn Kotze, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa
8. Refugee Participation in Peacebuilding: The Case of Liberian Refugee Participation in the Liberia Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
-- Laura A. Young and Jennifer Prestholdt, Advocates for Human Rights, USA