New to syruping at Saint John's? The links below help summarize the history and current production of maple syrup at Saint John's. Use the links to the left for more information on how to get involved!
- Description of the maple syrup making process at St. John's - by W. Kieffer, O.S.B.
- Maple Syrup Production at St. John's University. History and Sustainability by Jesse Barr (Environmental Studies Practicum; pdf file)
- Anishinabe Legend
- Didjaknow......? (maple trivia)
- Biology of Maple Sap Flow - a lab written for Plant Physiology (BIOL327) by SG Saupe
- Physiology of Maple Sap - Instructions for Tour Guides - by SG Saupe
- Analysis of Maple Sap Data - Spring 2000 - SG Saupe