What Is Collegebound?
Sign up for our email list
Two new trips for 2016! Backpacking the Superior Hiking Trail and Northshore Camping!
*Climbing Trips for Men and Women are currently full, to be placed on a waiting list contact firstname.lastname@example.org or register for another trip.
Dates for 2016
August 17-24 (The week before orientation)
- $375 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- This cost covers trip transportation, food, lodging, gear (if needed), and a memorable experience! This cost does NOT cover personal travel expenses from your home to CSB/SJU.
- If you are unable to make a credit card payment, contact Kyle Rauch (email@example.com or 320-363-2136) to make alternate arrangements.
- Wed, August 17, arrive on campus, move-in, group meeting and dinner
- August 18, depart to North Shore
- Fri-Tues, August 19-23, Canoe, Rock Climb, Backpack, or Northshore Camping
- August 23, all groups meet up and camp in Grand Marais for the final night
- August 24, return to campus
- Thurs, August 25, all first-year students move in and orientation begins
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kyle Rauch (email@example.com or 320-363-2136).