Where art and nature invite you for a walk.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Spend the afternoon hiking in the woods of Saint John's Abbey Arboretum as you enjoy the fall colors, artwork, live music, nature activities, and more along the Chapel Trail - rain or shine!
Check out all the inspiring poetry that was written at the 2013 event! Thank you to Larry Schug for helping with all of the poem creation.
At the Stella Maris Chapel
- Musical acts throughout the day
Along the trails
- Various musical acts
- Slackline demonstrations
- MN Herpetological Society
education and live animals
- Bark and leaf rubbing
- Bonfire with live music and light refreshments
- "The ever-changing canvas painting"
CSB/SJU Art Club
- Acorn collection
- Science of fall foliage
- Birding and bird education, Dave Zumeta
- Saint John's Prep World Club cultural displays and activities
- Lawn games
- And MORE!
We look forward to seeing you - and remember to bring your camera!