Saints ID Card
Saints ID many uses include: general photo ID, residence hall card access, dining services, bookstore charging, library checkout, use of facilities, Fine Arts discounts, access to athletic events, Health Center and pharmacy access.
TO AVOID DELAYS IN THE FALL, GET YOUR ID VIA ONE OF THE BELOW METHODS:
1. IF YOU ARE VISITING CAMPUS THIS SUMMER:
CSB STUDENTS: For your ID card, visit the CSB Security Office located in Mary Commons. Summer hours are between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Phone (320)363-5000.
SJU STUDENTS: For your ID card, visit the SJU Life Safety Office located in St. Thomas Hall Basement. Summer hours are between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Phone (320)363-2111.
2. IF YOU WILL NOT BE VISITING CAMPUS THIS SUMMER:
Please submit an electronic photo NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 7/11/14.
Submitted photos MUST meet below guidelines for an ID to be made:
- Only .jpg photos less than 5 MB will be accepted. All files will be deleted upon import.
- Photo must be current & taken for this purpose, i.e., not your grad photo, prom photo, etc.
- The photo must be taken INDOORS with sufficient lighting.
- The photo has full color, i.e., not black and white.
- Photo background is a flat surface, solid white or light colored with no pattern.
- Photo is straight-on & from the waist up
- Acceptable photos - since the photograph is for identification purposes, baseball caps, bandanas, sunglasses, gestures, etc. are not allowed in the photo.
TO ELECTRONICALLY SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO:
Log on to the Enrolled Student Portal.
For CSB Students: Click on the CSB ID Photo Form and submit your photo.
For SJU Students: Click on the SJU ID Photo Form and submit your photo.
Completed ID cards will be included in Residential Life packages at move-in.