Become an Orientation Coordinator
Orientation Coordinator Selection Process Overview
Step 1: Attend a Information Session:
- Monday October 30 at 6pm in CSB Gorecki 120
- Tuesday October 31 at 6pm in SJU Quad 264.
Step 2: Complete the online application
Online applications must be completed and submitted by November 20 at 11pm.
The application includes submission of the following information:
- Personal Statement: Briefly describe what you think the purpose of New Student Orientation is and what impression the program should have on new students and families. Also, share which orientation coordinator position you are most interested in holding, your motivation for becoming an Orientation Coordinator, what skills and/or strengths you would bring to the position, and what you hope to gain from the experience.
- Resume should highlight your employment history, college activities, and leadership.
- Application Questions: Each question should be answered in full and complete sentences with at least 150 words.
References: You will be responsible for contacting both on campus references to submit the online recommendation form. Application is not complete until both reference forms have been received. Reference forms are due by December 1 at 5pm.
Step 3: Individual Interview (Pending Invitation)
Select applicants will be invited to the interview phase of candidate selection. Interviews should last approximately 30 minutes. Dress for the interviews is business casual.