Study Abroad Ambassadors
Welcome back! Do you often find yourself thinking about the study abroad trip you recently returned from? Have you been telling people that it was a great experience and something everyone should try? Do you want to spread the joy of studying abroad around campus? Well, here's your chance to tell people about it.
The Study Abroad Ambassador program is designed exclusively for study abroad past participants in order to spread the word about international experiences and broaden the number of students going abroad through one of the most recent and enthusiastic experts-you!
The most powerful tool for getting more students to take the leap and study abroad is for them to hear about the experience from you. You will have the opportunity to speak to prospective students, current Bennies and Johnnies, groups preparing to study abroad, parents and others interested in international education.
This unpaid experience will allow you to:
- Build your resume
- Share your experiences with peers
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Gain experience in the Education Abroad field
Become an Ambassador! Here's how:
Complete the Ambassador Application* (Deadline to submit the application is Febuary 1st at Midnight)
Attend one of the Trainings:
- Monday, January 26th, SJU, QUAD 360 from 4:30 pm-5:15 pm
- Tuesday, January 27th, CSB, HAB 128 from 4:30 pm-5:15 pm
- Be listed as a past participant on the Office for Education Abroad' s website with photo and profile
- Watch your email for upcoming events and participate as your schedule permits
*You must complete the Application and participate in a Training in order to be considered a part of this program.
Please feel free to contact Office for Education Abroad, if you have any questions or would like more information.
We look forward to learning more about your study abroad experience!