- We treat people respectfully, even when they make mistakes or use poor judgment.
- Rather than judge students, we try to help them learn and grow from their mistakes.
- We focus on building community with respect for individual differences.
- We have prayer spaces in each of our residential areas.
- Most of our Faculty Residents are monks who provide a strong witness to Catholic identity.
- Faculty Residents provide spiritual guidance and pastoral counseling to their residents.
- We provide accepting communities where all are welcome.
- Respect for persons and duty to community are emphasized throughout the judicial process.