CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Joint Events Council
The Joint Events Council is the student-driven, student-funded campus programming board that enhances a vibrant and unified CSB/SJU community with engaging, traditional, and social events on both the CSB and SJU campuses. The JEC strives to create unique, innovative, and meaningful programs and events. The JEC aspires to increase valuable leadership skills with its members by continuously planning, implementing, and assessing events.
As the programming board, we are committed to:
- Events which are at low/no cost to Students.
- Creating new traditions, maintaining old traditions, and developing innovative new programs for students.
- Assessing student wants and needs for programming.
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility and responsible spending of the student activity fee.
- Collaboration with clubs, organizations, departments, and members of the CSB/SJU community.