Start your Search
Want to learn more? Here are your first steps:
- Formulate your argument for studying abroad: Why Study Abroad?
- Attend the Study Abroad Fair or a Study Abroad 101.
- Connect with returned study abroad Ambassadors.
- View photos of students experiences.
- Learn who the Faculty Director for your program of choice is.
- Discover more about the semester and short-term study abroad programs.
- Consider a work, intern or volunteer opportunity.
- Open the floodgates to the world by reading about external study abroad options.
We strongly recommend attending one of the Study Abroad 101 advising sessions to get you started on the right path. You may discover opportunities you didn't know existed or hadn't considered. Following the Study Abroad 101 session, appointments can be scheduled with Nicole Clements or Joy Ruis - study abroad program managers - for specific concerns. Remember to also work with your faculty or academic advisor to understand how study abroad will fit into your four year plan.
Also, do not forget to attend one of our Study Abroad 201 advising sessions to receive help on your semester study abroad application and interview process!