Student employment awards
- A student employment award is listed on the award letter for all students who completed a Notification of Hiring (NOH) form for 2014-15. If student employment is not listed and you have secured a student employment position for next year, please contact the Financial Aid/Student Employment Office to request access to the online hiring form.
- Students are paid only for hours worked; students working fewer hours than required will not earn the full amount of the student employment award listed on the award letter.
- Base pay rate for 2014-15 is $8.95 per hour.
Students not offered employment as part of financial aid award
- Students may ask to have their names added to the work waiting list by calling the Financial Aid Office.
- Positions typically open to students on the waiting list in late September or early October.
For more student employment information please go the the Student Employment Website.