CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Environmental Studies Minor
The environmental studies minor requires 24 credits.
- ENVR 150: Introduction to Environmental Studies (4 credits)
- ENVR 175: Environmental Science I: Earth Systems (4 credits)
- ENVR 275: Environmental Science II: Humans in the Environment (4 credits)
- ENVR Electives (12 credits), may include:
- ENVR 100: Topics in Environmental Studies (1-4 credits)
- ENVR 200: Topics in Environmental Studies (4 credits)
- ENVR 200A: Environmental Art/Architecture (4 credits)
- ENVR 215: Sustainability Workshop/Learning Community (2 credits)
- ENVR 225: Food, Gender, and the Environment (4 credits)
- ENVR 300: Topics in Environmental Studies (4 credits)
- ENVR 300E: Envisioning Nature (4 credits)
- ENVR 300G: Science of Global Climate Change (4 credits)
- ENVR 300I: Environmental Anthropology (4 credits)
- ENVR 310: Environmental Geography (4 credits)
- ENVR 311: Intro to Geographic Information Systems (4 credits)
- ENVR 321: Sustainable Agriculture (4 credits)
- ENVR 335: Environmental Education Pedagogy (4 credits)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MINORS:
- The elective courses must be listed as ENVR courses; environmental courses taught in other departments will not be accepted towards the minor unless cross-listed with ENVR.
- Substitutions will not be accepted for the ENVR 175/ENVR 275 course sequence.