What can you do with a degree in English?
Outstanding speaking, writing, reading, and critical thinking skills lead our students to success. Our alumni pursue successful careers in marketing, education, law, medicine, non-governmental organizations, advocacy, speech pathology, editing and publishing, and more.
Here's what our graduates from 2010-2015 are doing and of those employed full-time, the job categories:
Career Resources and Testimonies
- Non-Profit Sector Careers
- Governmental Sector Careers
- Business and Corporate Sector Careers
- Publishing, Journalism, and Freelance Writing
- Law and Other Legal Careers
- Medicine and Other Health Professions
- Teaching, Library Science, and Education Administration
- Opportunities Abroad
- Graduate School
Consider some of the many internship opportunities available through CSB/SJU.