Post a New Internship Opportunity: e-Link
Employers (Internship Hosts) - If you are interested in posting an internship, you will need to create a job description. Key points to include in that job description are:
- Name and address for your organization
- Brief description of your organization
- Position title for the internship
- Description of the internship responsibilities
- Qualifications required or desired, including majors if you wish to specify
- Estimate of the hours per week available [note that CSB/SJU students typically intern from 10 - 20 hours per week during the semester; summer internships may be part-time or full-time.]
- Term of the internship - fall or spring semester, summer, year-round
- Application requirements--for example a resume, a cover letter, a portfolio
- Name of the person students should contact [an email address is required in order to post the opportunity]
- Method of application--by email or U.S. mail
- You may also indicate whether the internship is unpaid or paid through an hourly wage, stipend, mileage reimbursement, or benefits.
PROCESS FOR POSTING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT
The College of St. Benedict and Saint John's University
The CSB/SJU Internship Office uses , an online software program, to advertise internship opportunities. e-Link is user-friendly and offers a number of features for students and for organizations offering internships:
- Organizations can easily publicize full position descriptions for internships on e-Link by using the built-in prompts for selected criteria.
- Students can select their search criteria, for example: industry, job function, academic term and location.
The first time you access the system you will be asked to "Create an Account" by setting up contact information and any other descriptive information about your organization that you think will be of interest to applicants.
After an account has been created, you can access E-Link at any time to post new opportunities or to edit existing ones by either bookmarking the link above or by visiting the Internship website: http://www.csbsju.edu/internship/
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Laura Hammond, Assistant Director of Experiential Learning and Community Engagement, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 320-363-5799. You can also contact Katie Vogel, Office Coordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 320-363-5799.