Who We Are
The CSB/SJU Office of Disability Services was created in 2011 as an ongoing measure of support to our student community. The Disability Services Office is responsible for developing appropriate accommodations for individuals with documented disabilities. Academic accommodations are made on an individualized and flexible basis. The primary goal of our office is to ensure that all students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in both academic and non-academic campus activities.
The Disability Services Office at CSB/SJU is dedicated to reducing barriers in our campus community for individuals with disabilities by:
- Providing appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Educating the campus community regarding issues of accessibility
- Advocating for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Fulfilling the institutional obligations in accordance with federal disability laws.
- Empowering students to become more effective self-advocates.
- Providing exceptional student support in an organized and timely manner.
Our office is located at The College of St. Benedict, on the second floor of the Academic Services Building.
Tom Sagerhorn, Disability Specialist
Staci Lahr, Accommodations Coordinator
CSB/SJU Disability Services
CSB ASB 212
37 S College Ave
St. Joseph, MN 56374