Women's Initiative Representative
Name: Sydney Robinson
Position: Women's Initiative Representative
Studying: Creative Writing, English
Why you chose to join Senate: I joined Senate because I wanted to give underrepresented Bennies a voice on campus. I want all voices and standpoints on campus to be represented in a place where their voices are usually looked over or ignored.
How long have you been on Senate: 1st Year
Your favorite study spot: O’Connell’s Booths!
Other activities you are involved in on campus: Cultural Affairs Board, Archipelago Association
Email: [email protected]
Women's Initiative Representative:
- Have one vote.
- Promote and educate the CSB community about intersectional women’s topics.
- Act as the liaison between the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership and the Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Plan and coordinate Women’s Month, with the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership.
- Serve on the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership Advisory Board.
- Collaborate with Health Advocates in promoting healthy relationships.
- Meet with the CSB/SJU Health Promotions Coordinator.
- Renew and maintain the Hygiene Product Program.
- Serve on the Men’s Development Institute Advisory Board.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.