Work at the Institute for Women's Leadership where you will make a difference on campus, be on a team of inspiring student leaders, meet other students with similar passions, and build your resume with real world, applicable experience. The Institute for Women's Leadership will begin the hiring process for the 2015-2016 Academic Year in January of 2015! The only position we are currently hiring for is the Spring Term Women's Expeditions Coordinator position. Visit the Student Employment website to apply.
See job descriptions:
- Student Director position
- Intercultural Women's Representative
- Public Relations Coordinator position
- Women's Expedition Coordinator position
- Program Coordinator position
- First Year Forward Coordinator position