Place your order on or before July 26, 2018 to save $20.00 on your bedloft/fridge order!
*Please note that prices listed are shown with the discount applied.
|Loft Rental with shelf: $150.00/year
|Refrigerator/Freezer Rental: $119.99/year
|Futon Purchase: $249.99 (purchase only)
To place your order, visit www.BEDLOFT.com.
If you have questions regarding Bedloft procedures, consult the FAQ's page.
Specific Lofting Instructions
Please read below for residential hall floor plan irregularities that may affect loft placement before ordering.
- The maximum length a futon can be to completely fit under a loft is 72".
- Students cannot loft beds against the wall with the thermostat on it.
- Note: Ladders are built-in as the end of each loft. No additional ladders are provided.
First Year Halls:
Most rooms in Corona, Regina and limited rooms in Aurora (those that are type B rooms or triple rooms) can accommodate two lofts. Most often two lofts will need to be set up in an "L" shape configuration, though in triple rooms or Aurora Type B doubles you may have other options as well.
- In Aurora Hall Type A rooms (see room types here) two lofts can only be set up as shown in this floorplan. We do not recommend lofting two beds in these rooms, as the closet doors and the drawers in the closet cannot open all the way if you loft two beds.
- In the following Corona Hall rooms, only one loft is permitted as two lofts will block the thermostat located on the wall.
The bedrooms of Gable, Girgen, Smith, Schumacher, Sohler, and WestKaemper provide enough space to loft only one bed. It is not possible to loft both beds without blocking the closet doors. It is possible to loft both beds in the Dominica rooms.
Rooms Provided with Lofts
All converted lounges in Aurora, Corona, and Regina are provided with one loft.
Lottie Hall Suites where a loft is provided: