Add Dining Bucks - Manage My ID
Dining Bucks can be used at any dining facility on either campus. They are an easy way to make a purchase and not have to worry about carrying cash.
Easy ways to add bucks:
- In main Culinary Service office, Gorecki 111
- At cashier station in Gorecki
- NEW! Online Service - Manage My ID - using your credit card
- Register for a user account. This is only necessary to do once. During this registration process, you will be sent an email to verify proper routing. Access your email account and go to the link provided to complete your registration.
- You can add to your account, view your balance and transaction history at any time (24/7).
- Future signins will ask you to login using your email and password you setup during the registration.
Bucks can be added in increments of $25, $50, $100 and $200 using your credit card. Keep in mind that Student Meal plan accounts have an expiration date for bucks on account. Be sure to check the Meal Plan Information for your meal plan to be certain you are not adding more than what you will use before the expiration date.
Bucks are available for immediate use!
If you have questions, please contact Barb Grelson (x5163) or email email@example.com.