The Renner Society, in honor of Sister Emmanuel Renner
The Renner Society recognizes donors who make a cumulative gift of $5,000 to $9,999 during the fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
Sister Emmanuel Renner, OSB was the tenth president of the College of Saint Benedict from 1979 to 1986 and the first Benedictine president since 1968. S. Emmanuel oversaw the continued growth of the student body despite a statewide decrease of high school graduates, she planned the cooperative core curriculum for CSB/SJU, and she worked toward adding necessary facilities to the campus.
The Renner Society Benefits
The single most important benefit of membership in the Presidents' Circle is the satisfaction you receive from helping young women realize their dreams of a Saint Ben's education. This would not be possible without your investment. To thank and recognize all levels of giving, each society has a number of benefits.
As a member of the Renner Society, you will receive:
- Inside information about Saint Ben's through a bi-annual newsletter
- Online state-of-the college message and updates from the President's office
- Recognition in Annual Report and Honor Roll and at Saint Ben's events
- Invitations to exclusive college events
- Invitation to the Scholarship Mass and Brunch
- Potential to establish a named annual scholarship
- Invitation to Scholarship and Creativity Day Luncheon with the President and Provost
- Tickets to VIP Fine Arts Programming events