Digital Signage Guidelines
The digital signage screens offer advertising and information for events and programs that are of interest to the campus community. This is one tool being used by CSB to diversify communication and information dissemination efforts across campus.
Locations of Digital Signage:
- There are three locations: HCC Atrium, GDCC Lobby and the North entrance of the BAC.
- Campus Departments or organizations looking to add digital signage to their operations must obtain approval from the Master Planning Committee before proceeding.
Goals for Digital Signage:
- Provide a visual means of conveying messages to the campus community that will build interest in events, activities, speakers, services and programs.
- Provide a visual means of conveying ALERT/EMERGENCY messages to the campus community quickly. These messages can supersede all previously scheduled messages.
- Reduce mass emails.
- Reduce the use of paper and ink used in production of posters to create a more ecologically friendly campus environment.
- Reduce visual clutter in the common areas of the campus buildings.
Guidelines for use:
- Departments and student clubs/organizations must fill out the online submission form available on the Communication and Marketing Services website to submit their event information.
- Information must be submitted 10 days before you want the announcement posted to allow for design and/or uploading submitted documents - see submission form for details.
- Digital signage is primarily intended for the advertising of events and programs occurring in spaces on campus. It is not intended to promote external off-campus events or for the sale of advertisements.
- Event information submitted may not be in conflict with the mission of the College of Saint Benedict.