- Channel 8 - campus TV news station
- The Record - student newspaper
- KJNB-FM - student radio station
- KSJR-FM - Minnesota Public Radio, music format
- KSJN-FM - Minnesota Public Radio, news format
- Lower Stumpf Lake Review - annual arts publication
- Studio One - annual arts publication
- Videography editing studio - digital format/Final CutPro
- Communication and Marketing Services - publications, marketing, Web design
- CSB Athletic Department - news writing and sports promotion
- Media Advisory Board
- Communication Club
Service Learning Projects
In Karyl Daughters’ organizational communication class, students participate in a service-learning project through which they provided service to local organizations. Students choose to work at Saint Benedict Senior Community, Southside Boys' and Girls' Clubs or St. Cloud Hospital. Their service is split between individual volunteer work and team-based project consulting.
Students in Jeanne Cook's intercultural class are paired with ESL students as a means of bridging cultures on campus. Students work with their partners throughout the semester.