Degree and Diploma Information
During the Commencement Ceremony, each student will receive a Diploma folder with a letter inside. Actual diplomas are not handed out the day of Commencement.
- Degrees are awarded once grades have been posted and all degree requirements have been verified.
- Your degree will appear in Banner web on your transcript once awarded.
- Graduation Honors, if earned, will be listed on your Diploma and final transcript.
- All College Honors/Departmental Distinction, if earned, will be listed on your transcript only.
- Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately 8 weeks after all requirements are verified as completed.
- Email the Registrar's Office with any address changes.
Please note: Your bill must be paid in full with Student Accounts before your diploma or transcripts will be released.