Services and Fees
All visits and personal information are confidential.
The following services are available from CSB Health Services:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Dietitian Consultations
- Evaluation and Treatment of Mental Health Concerns
- Gynecology exams (pap smears and pelvic exams)
- Laboratory Services
- Physical Exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment
- Smoking Cessation
- Travel Consultations
- Treatment of Acute Injuries/Illnesses
- Triage Service for Urgent Care and Walk-In Patients
- Urine Drug Testing
- Well Woman Exams
CSB Health Services does not submit claims to Health Insurance carriers.
Services are billed in two ways, depending on the type of services utilized:
- Services provided within the CSB Health Services can be billed to your student account or you can pay cash at the time of service. An insurance ready ticket will be issued at the front desk when you leave (check out). This ticket can then be submitted to the insurance company by you.
- If lab tests are drawn at Health Services but need to be performed at an outside lab, then the outside lab will bill your insurance directly. It is very important to have your insurance information with you each time you come to CSB Health Services.