CHP & CSB Health Services
Counseling, Health Promotion and CSB Health Services collaboratively support a healthy campus culture and work toward empowering students of every background to engage in lifelong healthy decision making, personal growth, and academic success within an environment that is secure, welcoming, respectful, and compassionate, guided by the Catholic Benedictine value of holistic wellbeing.
CSB/SJU Counseling and Psychological Services staff enhances the mental health of students by providing prevention, intervention, consultation, and referral services to CSB/SJU students, as well as consulting and training to the campus community.
CSB/SJU Health Promotion identifies and confronts health related issues facing our campus communities and provides creative, dynamic, evidence-based programs, services, resources, opportunities, and leadership.
CSB Health Services provides quality, cost effective primary care and preventative services to meet CSB students personal and community needs.
After Hours Resources
- CVS Pharmacy MinuteClinic: (320) 253-5366
- Express Care: (320) 529-4741
- CentraCare Urgency Center: (320) 229-5099
- Central Minnesota Emergency Psychiatric Crisis Line: (320) 253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008
- St. Cloud Hospital Emergency Trauma Center: (320) 255-5656