CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Detailed Descriptions of our Introductory and Foundation Courses
4 Credit Courses
- CHEM 125: Introduction of Chemical Structure and Properties
- CHEM 250: Reactions of Nucleophiles and Electrophiles I (Reactivity 1)
- CHEM 251: Intermediate Reactions of Nucleophiles and Electrophiles (Reactivity 2)
- CHEM 255: Fundamentals of Macroscopic Chemical Analysis
0/1 Credit Lab Courses
- CHEM 201: Purification and Separation Lab 1
- CHEM 202: Purification and Chromatography Lab 2
- CHEM 203: Synthesis Lab
- CHEM 205: Measurement Lab
Biochemistry Content Integrated into CHEM 125, 250, 251, 255 and 315 along with 202, 203, and 205.