2015 Volunteer Fair/Career EXPO
Volunteer After Graduation Fair/Career EXPO
2:00 - 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, MN
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University will be promoting the Volunteer After Graduation Fair as part of our November 4th Career EXPO event! For those of you not familiar with our campus, the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are about 5 miles apart with students participating in a coordinate educational experience. Each year we have over 200 students choosing to participate in "alternative spring break" trips at over 15 sites around the country. We also have approximately 60-70 students choosing to become full-time volunteers in domestic and international volunteer organizations after graduation. We will be promoting our EXPO event and the inclusion of full-time/long term service volunteer/non-profit organizations campus-wide to first-year through senior students. Although the Fair is only scheduled from 2 - 5 p.m., Career EXPO is an all-day event including seminars, the Fair, and an alumni/student networking reception.
Please register your non-profit/volunteer organization for the EXPO Fair by utilizing the on-line "EMPLOYERS" EXPO Registration Form. Make sure to check the box indicating that you are a non-profit/volunteer organization.
- There is no fee to participate, however, you must register for a table as space is limited.
- It is not required that non-profit/volunteer organizations have an alum at the table, however, this will be required of other organizations participating.
- A table with 8 1/2" X 11" signage, beverages, and snacks will be provided.
- Space is at a premium so you will be asked to confine your display to your table/booth space.
- You will receive an email confirming space allocation and details prior to the event.
Should you have any questions regarding EXPO, please feel free to email Jackie Miller or call Career Services at 320-363-5707.
In addition to our EXPO event, the College of St. Scholastica (Duluth, MN) will be hosting a volunteer fair on November 1st. Contact Diane Swanoski, 218-723-6085, for information regarding the St. Scholastica Fair.
2 - 5 p.m., Wednesday, November 4, 2015
College of Saint Benedict, Gorecki Conference Center
Career EXPO is brought to you by a collaboration of: CSB/SJU Career Services, Myers Chair in Management, SJU Alumni Relations, and CSB Alumnae Relations.