Careers in Chemistry
What are CSB/SJU alums doing with this major?
What can I do with this major?
- Griffin Schroeder '18 (Biochemistry), Southwest University, Beibei, China
- Carla Saunders '14 (Chemistry), Undergraduate Research, MN
- Hieu Van '16 (Biochemistry), Cancer Research Summer Fellow, University of CO Cancer Center
- Kimberly (Switlick) Prose '99 (Chemistry), Public Health and International Development Specialist, Deloitte Consulting
- Laura Nezworski '03 (Peace Studies & Chemistry), Resident Physician, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Brian Hansen '06 (Biochemistry), Internal Medicine Physician, HealthEast, St. Paul, MN
To explore more of what CSB/SJU alums are doing with this major, visit the Career Resource Center and check out the Alum Career Network database.
Links for Chemistry majors:
Visit the CSB/SJU Career Resource Centers for further information about major selection and career exploration. Career specialists and student career assistants are available to assist you as you research personal interests, values, and skills.