Career EXPO | Employer
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Gorecki Conference Center, CSB
EXPO REGISTRATION FORM
Career EXPO, open to students from all classes, majors, and career interests, is an opportunity for individuals to learn about career possibilities and organizations.
CAREER FAIR | 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Approximately 75 organizations from a variety of sectors (arts, sciences, corporate, government, non-profit). Space is limited and will be allocated to ensure representation of each sector.
- It is not a job/internship fair per se; however, share positions (jobs, internships, research, volunteering) available at your organization.
- Each booth will have a draped table and an 8 1/2" X 11" company sign. Large displays are not allowed as space is limited.
- Career Fair Contact: John Clarkson ([email protected]).
- Directions to CSB.
- Parking Map: Gorecki Center is "M"; EXPO parking lots are 5 and 8.
- Check-in: Obtain nametag in the President's Room (second level), Gorecki Center.
- Hospitality: Available in the Gorecki President's Room.