Career EXPO | Employer
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Career EXPO, open to students from all classes, majors, career interests, is an opportunity for them to learn about career possibilities and organizations.
Gorecki Conference Center, CSB
- Every booth must have at least one CSB/SJU alum.
- Approximately 50 organizations from a variety of sectors (arts, sciences, corporate, government, non-profit). Space is limited and will be allocated to ensure representation of each sector.
- It is not a job/internship fair per se; however, share positions (jobs, internships, research, volunteering) available at your organization.
- Each booth will have a draped table and an 8 1/2" X 11" company sign. Large displays are not allowed.
- Career Fair Contact: John Clarkson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Directions to CSB
- Parking Map: Gorecki Center is "M"; EXPO parking lots are 5 and 8.
- Check-in: Obtain nametag in the President's Room (second level), Gorecki Center
- Hospitality: Available in the Gorecki President's Room