Meet Bridget (Sitzer) Nordlund
- Title: Assistant Director of Admission/Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 320-363-2190
- Territory: California (everything except for the Greater Los Angeles Area) and Southeastern Minnesota
- Hometown: Rochester, Minnesota
- High School: Rochester Lourdes
- College: 2008 CSB/SJU graduate
- Major/Minor: Environmental Studies/Political Science
College Activities: I participated in two Summer terms through CSB/SJU: New Zealand and Sweden. I also studied abroad on a semester program to London. On campus, I was involved with the Saint Ben's Senate, ECHO, Joint Events Council, and Benedictine Friends. Each of the activities I chose to join provided amazing growth and leadership opportunities and introduced me to so many new people.
Fun Facts: I went skydiving over The Remarkables in Queenstown, New Zealand. I would love to have a chocolate lab. I swam next to a sea turtle (in the wild) in Hawaii. I am the 35th person in my family to have attended CSB or SJU, beginning with my Great Grandfather! Two goals on my bucket list include learning how to dogsled and visiting all of the Olympic Villages (I've been to 5).
- Pastimes: Trying new restaurants, traveling and enjoying everything the great state of Minnesota has to offer - sitting around a campfire, fishing, tubing on the lake, or grilling out with family and friends
- Vacation: Interlaken, Switzerland
- Meal: If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would include a cheeseburger, French fries, and chocolate cake
- Bands: The Beatles, Coldplay
- Latest Favorite Reads: The Alchemist or The Greatest Generation