- February 1 - Forms Portal available online. Please note the Forms Portal will be accessible to enrolled students one week after the enrollment deposit is received.
- Trustees' and Performing and Fine Arts Scholarship awards announced.
- If you plan on applying for financial aid, submit the required information by the recommended deadline, March 15.
- First financial aid awards sent to admitted students.
- Late-March - Campus email and Banner account information sent via U.S. mail to enrolled U.S. students along with Welcome packet. International students will receive this information via email. Allow up to two weeks after submitting your deposit to receive this information.
- May 1 - National response date. Students who intend to enroll must submit an enrollment deposit.
- June 1 - CSB and SJU Housing Questionnaires due. Students can complete the forms in the Housing Portal. The Housing Portal will be available to a student April 1 or one week after the enrollment deposit is received.
- June 1 - Priority deadline for class registration and global language placement exams.
- June 1 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: First tuition payment is due. Pay online.
- June 12 - On-campus job instructions emailed to students with work awards.
- June 14 - Loan information and student employment instructions emailed to U.S. students.
- June 15 - CSB Health Form due.
- June 15 - SJU Immunization Record due.
- June 28 - Loan application(s) due to the Financial Aid Office.
- July 4 - Offices closed.
- July 15 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Arrival information must be completed through the Forms Portal. Learn more about arranging your campus arrival.
- Mid-July - Housing/roommate assignments, fall class schedule, and fall semester billing sent. Fall class schedule available online.
- August 1 - Move-in information emailed to your CSB/SJU email account.
- August 10 - Billing payment due.
- August 10 - Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement due.
- August 10 - Student Insurance Waiver due.
- August 19 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Move-in day. Arrive on campus between 10 am and 7 pm.
- August 20 - 21 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: New international student orientation. (Mandatory for international students.)
- August 21 - Move-in day for U.S. first-year students.
- August 21 - 24 - Orientation for U.S. and international first-year students.
- August 22 - Move-in day for U.S. transfer students.
- August 22 - 24 - Orientation for U.S. transfer students.
- August 22 - Confirmation of Registration and Data Collection Form due.
- August 25 - First day of classes.