Buildings identified in the National Register of Historic Places are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Abbey and University Church* (1958)
Chapel of Saint John the Baptist, Assumption Chapel.
Quadrangle* (1869-1883) and Saint Luke Hall* (1889)
Humanities classrooms and offices, School of Theology offices, administrative offices, Academic Computing Center, Great Hall, student refectory.
Renovated 1979, 2001.
Wimmer Hall* (1901)
Faculty and administrative offices, administrative computing, studios of KSJR-FM and KNSR-FM.
Guild Hall* (1901)
Military science classrooms and offices, administrative and student club offices.
Simons Hall (1910)
Social science classrooms and offices.
Music classrooms, practice rooms and offices; Stephen B. Humphrey Theater; Gertken Organ Studio.
Emmaus Hall (1950)
School of Theology classrooms, administrative offices, graduate student residences.
Alcuin Library (1964)
Library, media services, audio-visual rooms, computer public access area, rare book collection, University Archives.
Engel Science Center (1965)
Science, mathematics, computer science and psychology classrooms, offices and laboratories; greenhouse; auditorium; computer public access areas.
Pellegrene Auditorium (1965)
High-technology multimedia lecture hall and movie theater.
Observation deck, study-reference room.
Warner Palaestra (1973)
Gymnasium, swimming pool, physical education classrooms and offices.
Bush Center (1975)
Hill Museum & Manuscript Library.
Art Center (1990)
Art studios, offices and classrooms; lecture hall; Alice R. Rogers Gallery; senior studios.
Sexton Commons (1993)
Campus center including bookstore, cafeteria and lounge areas.
Science Building (1998)
Natural science and biology classrooms and offices; introductory, advanced and research biology laboratories; museum.
McNeely Spectrum (1998)
Indoor track, indoor tennis courts.
Clemens Stadium (1997)
Football stadium, outdoor track.
Saint John's Seminary* (1904 and 1983)
Saint Francis House* (1903 and 1983)
Saint Gregory House* (1907 and 1984)
Saint Benet Hall* (1921 and 1998)
Saint Joseph Hall* (1923)
Edelbrock House (1940)
Emmaus Hall (1950)
Saint Mary Hall (1951)
Saint Maur House (2001)
Saint Thomas Aquinas Hall (1959)
Saint Bernard Hall (1967)
Saint Bonifice Hall (1967)
Saint Patrick Hall (1967)
Saint Placid House (2001)
Seidenbush Apartments (1972)
Seton Apartments (1981)
Virgil Michel House (1987)
Metten Court (1992)
Saint Vincent Court (1996)