Global Business Leadership
Welcome to the Global Business Leadership webpage. On this page you'll find the mission of the department, departmental student learning goals, a curricular map and assessment schedule, and progress made from the most recent Program Review Action Plan (2009-2010). If you have questions about the assessment findings or questions about the department, please contact Sanford Moskowitz, Global Business Leadership Department Chair, at [email protected].
The Global Business Leadership Department prepares students for business careers in diverse organizations and for graduate education. The program will enhance students’ critical thinking, communication skills, and understanding of Benedictine values. The foundation in the liberal arts and Global Business Leadership discipline will enable students to become responsible citizens, ethical leaders, life long learners, and innovators.
STUDENT LEARNING GOALS
Graduates of the Global Business Leadership Department will have:
- Effective global leadership skills
- 1.1 Effective communication
- 1.2 Effective collaboration
- 1.3 Critical thinking
- Integrative depth of knowledge
- Ethical problem-solving
- 3.1 Recognize ethical issues
- 3.2 Apply ethical frameworks
- Recognize opportunities for innovation, create response
- Demonstrate global mindset