In the News
- The Record: Explorer Encourages Renewable Energy
- The Record: Dining On Campus Aims For Less Waste
- Step Up to the Plate
- Video: The Indigenous Village of Yambiro, Ecuador. CSB/SJU Involvement with the Village
- The Record: Sustainable Swapping
- CSB/SJU Magazine: The Right Fit- Internships help students chart career paths. Intern conducts energy study for Mille Lac Band.
- The Record: CSB turns off the lights for contest. Campus Conservation Nationals efforts around campus explained
- Help save Boundary Waters from sulfur mines. The Record: Sign the petition to save a Minnesota site
- The Record: St Bens signs Catholic climate change pledge
- St Cloud Times: CSB gets rid of dinning trays to cut waste
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation: Banning plastic water bottles on campus-- it can be done!
- The Record: After we tossed the trays shows student support for policy.
- The Record: Accessing printing inquiries. Learn more about class project regarding printing
Check out the news archive here.