About the Archives
- See also:
- Mission and Goals
Transfer Guidelines for Non-Current Office Records
Collection Development Policy
- For the Spring 2013 semester, the SJU Archives will generally be open from 8 am to 4:00 pm on EVEN days of the six-day cycle, as well as some of the other days, but the hours will vary; it is best to make an appointment by calling ahead or sending an email.
- The University Archives is located on the lower lobby level of Alcuin Library (10 on the SJU Campus Map). After entering the library building, go DOWN the stairs from the lobby. At the bottom of the stairs, the Archives entrance will be to your right. For handicapped access, please call ahead. Note: See also the Saint John's Abbey Archives.
- Peggy Landwehr Roske, CSB '77, M.A.L.S., CSB/SJU Archivist firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Knuth, MA/MDiv SJU '95, CSB/SJU Archives Associate email@example.com
- Phone & Fax
- Telephone (320) 363-2129 / Fax (320) 363-2126
- Saint John's University Archives
Alcuin Library - Lower Lobby
Collegeville, MN 56321