I Can't View My eBilling Statement-Why?
If you're having trouble viewing your statement after following these instructions, you may need to change your Pop-up Blocker settings.
Blocking pop-ups may interfere with some of our websites when making a payment on an account.
If you receive a message saying a pop-up was blocked or an additional page does not open after clicking My Account, you may need to change your pop-up blocker settings so that you can access the bill payment screen. Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, & 9
1. Go to Tools, (at this point, Pop-up Blocker should not be turned off) Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Settings.
2. In the Address of Website to Allow area, add https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp
3. Click Add button, then Close button.
1. Go to Tools, then Internet Options.
2. Choose Security tab and click on green check mark-Trusted Sites.
3. Click on Sites button, add this website to the zone
click Add button, then Close button.
Internet Explorer 10
1. Open the desktop and click on the Internet Explorer 10 icon.
2. Click on Tools, Internet Options, then the Privacy tab.
3. Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker. Click Apply.
1. Go to Safari, click on the Safari menu.
2. Make sure that Block Pop-Up Windows is not checked.
1. Go to Safari, click on Preferences, Security.
2. Make sure that block pop-up windows is not checked
1. Click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) at the top of the Firefox
2. Click Options, then select the Content panel.
3. Click Exceptions in the Block pop-up windows row.
4. Enter https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp, click allow.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser tool bar, Select Settings, Show advanced settings.
2. In the Privacy section click Content Settings.
3. In the Pop-ups section click Manage exceptions.
4. Add https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp to your exceptions.
A. Direct Link to Touchnet billing site
If after changing your pop-up blockers settings you still cannot see your billing statement, you can log on the following link.
In the "Students and Staff" box, enter your Banner ID number and WSC (in the PIN field).