CSB Residential Life
The Residential Life program at the College of Saint Benedict provides a four year residential experience of community living which supports and challenges our students with opportunities for personal and social growth. This experience allows women to develop an understanding and appreciation of their responsibilities to themselves and others living in the community on campus and beyond.
If at any point in your visit to our page you have any questions, you can reach us by phone at (320) 363-5580 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Events, Updates, and Links:
- Staff Contact Information
- 2013-2014 Calendar
- Four-Year Residency Experience
- End of Academic Year Closing Information
- Summer Housing
CSB Fall Move-In Information
- First Year Students: Thursday, August 22nd, 2013
- All Returning Students: Saturday, August 24th, 2013
Additional information regarding the Fall 2013 CSB move-in will be posted soon.