CSB Residential Life
The Residential Life program at the College of Saint Benedict provides a four year residential experience of community living which supports and challenges our students with opportunities for personal and social growth. This experience allows women to develop an understanding and appreciation of their responsibilities to themselves and others living in the community on campus and beyond.
If at any point in your visit to our page you have any questions, you can reach us by phone at (320) 363-5580 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Current Events and Updates:
- Semester break begins Dec. 20 through Jan. 14
- All residents must have permission to remain on campus during any portion of the Semester Break and must complete a Semester Break Request in the housing portal.
- Break requests are due by 4:30 pm Sunday, Dec. 15
Requests are approved on a very limited basis.
Spring Semester 2014 Housing Changes
- Cancellation Procedures and Dates
- Off campus acceptance is due by Dec. 15