Target: The recognition, prevention, and education of issues facing college-age women.
Purpose: The Women's Health Committee strives to direct information that the women of CSB can not only relate to, but utilize and find meaningful. As advocates for the health and wellbeing of our fellow women here on campus, the Women's Health committee looks for new and purposeful information to encourage Bennies to live a healthier lifestyle.
What We Provide: Resources for women who are curious, exploring, or simply wanting more education about various woman-related topics (i.e. heart disease, breast cancer, personal wellbeing). The Women's Health committee encourages the women of CSB to utilize the resources and information we provide; our mission is to serve you to the best of our ability!
- Stress Relief
- Time Management
- Sleep Deprivation
- Healthy Relationships
- Health Check Self Exam
- HealthyWomen's Website- nation's leading independent health information source for women
- EverydayHealth.com- a provider of online health information
- WomenHeart- information about or services for women with heart disease
- InteliHealth's website- provides a health information to empower people to live healthier lives
- Women's Health's Website- promotes health equity for women and girls through a sex/gender-specific approach
- Health Infographs
- Get Your Plate In Shape Today