Target: Anyone who wants to become more active and eat healthier.
Purpose: We are here to promote proper exercise and nutrition habits to College of Saint Benedict students. Entering college, we become much more independent and have to start making our own decisions about our health. It is important for students to be aware of what is appropriate for our bodies. We are here to provide tips about exercise and nutrition. College is the time to start getting into good habits for our futures- this includes regular exercising and eating appropriately!
- Fruit on Fridays
- Exercise Activities
- Motivational and supportive environment to begin exercising
- Information on safe and effective ways to exercise
- Access to student certified personal trainers
- Ways to meet other women at your fitness level to work out with
- Health Advocates
- CSB Campus Recreation
- Counseling, Health Promotion and CSB Health Services
- Mayo Clinic
- Runners World
- My Pyramid
Sponsored by the CSB Health Advocates