Services and Fees
All visits and personal information are confidential.
The following services are available from CSB Health Services:
- Well Women Exams
- Treatment of Acute Injuries/Illnesses
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Gynecology exams (pap smears and pelvic exams)
- Laboratory Services
- Physical Exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment
- Smoking Cessation
- Triage Service for Urgent Care and Walk-In Patients
- Travel consults
- Evaluation and Treatment of Mental Health Concerns
CSB Health Services does not submit claims to Health Insurance carriers.
Services are billed in two ways, depending on the type of services utilized:
- Services provided within the CSB Health Services can be billed to your student account or you can pay cash at the time of service. An insurance ready ticket will be issued at the front desk when you leave (check out). This ticket can then be submitted to the insurance company by you.
- If lab tests are drawn at Health Services but need to be performed at an outside lab, then the outside lab will bill your insurance directly. It is very important to have your insurance information with you each time you come to CSB Health Services.