Geographic Information System (GIS)
GIS has become one of the most useful visual tools for applying and organizing data into maps. These examples of applications are just a few visual aids to express the usefulness of GIS and its dynamic nature as an educational tool.
CSB/SJU students enrolled in the Environmental Studies GIS course have created several maps of the CSB/SJU campus in recent years.
- SJU Trails
- St. Ben's Land Management
- St. John's Land Management
- SJU Soil Types
- CSB Soil Types
- CSB/SJU Campus & Property Topography
- Lake Sagatagan Map with Depths
- Lakes of St. John's University
- SJU Utilities