Register for events, update your membership, and get Arb gear all in one place!
Become an Arboretum Member Today!
Memberships support environmental education and stewardship projects on the 2830 acres of Saint John's Arboretum. With your help we will continue to make great strides. Arboretum members make a lasting difference.
- Make your donation automatic. Choose monthly or annual payments starting at $10.
- CSB/SJU employees can sign up for an automatic payroll deduction.
- Become a Sustaining Member before July 1!
A $5000 matching grant from CenterPoint Energy means your donation will count double!
Suggested Annual Membership Levels
- $10 Student (or recent graduate within 3 years)
- $25 Entry
- $40 Supporting/Family
- $100 Environmental Stewardship
- $___ Other
- Sagatagan Seasons, the Arboretum newsletter;
- Opportunities and discounts to Arboretum educational programs and events;
- Invitation to the Arboretum Member and Volunteer Appreciation Open House in December.
- Access to Saint John’s Bailey Herbarium and Natural History Museum;
- Access to the lands of Saint John’s Abbey from the prairie trails to the wetlands boardwalk to the forest roads;
- Use of the cross country ski trails and a free private ski lesson.
Member Supported Projects
More than 8000 preK-12 grade students participated in field trips to Saint John's Arboretum last school year.
The environmental education fellowship helps us continue to expand our environmental education programs for preK-12 graders, CSB/SJU students, and the community.
Saint John's Arboretum is restoring an additional 12 acres of former farmland to native prairie. Planting was completed on the land behind West Gemini Lake in the summer of 2008.
Prescribed burns are completed during the fall and spring when conditions are right. These burns promote the health and beauty of the prairie and oak savanna.
The Arboretum is coming to your local library! Requests for our summer and winter library programs are growing each year.
For additional information, contact the Arboretum staff at email@example.com.
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
Your contribution to Saint John's Arboretum is tax-deductible. Saint John's University will mail you a confirmation of your contribution complete with tax information. For more information, or to ask a question please contact us.